- Minimum purchase of $99 required (pre-tax). Offer varies.
- Free shipping offer expires 4/30/2021.
- Only applicable to ground shipping orders.
- Only applicable at badlandsgear.com.
- Only applicable to orders shipping to the United States (excludes HI, AK).
- Cannot be applied to orders placed before or after promotional period.
Promotional Offers & Discount Codes
- One code per purchase (cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts).
- 12 Days of Christmas Deals features one item per day. Must add item to cart to see discounted price. May exclude a specific pattern. Deals are subject to change. Subject to availability.
- Not applicable to sale items.
- Only applicable at badlandsgear.com.
- Cannot be applied to orders placed before or after promotional period.
Badlands Film Festival Prize Giveaway
- One entry allowed per person
- Entering contest gives consent for Badlands to send marketing emails to supplied email address ( you can opt out at any time)
- No purchase required for entry
- Name, email, and U.S. state required for entry
- Must complete pre-registration entry form by February 4th, 2021 at midnight to be prize eligible
- Winner does not have to be viewing event live to win
- Winners will be notified via supplied email address after the event
- Winners have two weeks from email notification to respond in order to claim prize.
- Exact prize is subject to change depending on availability
- Must be 18 years old or older at time of registration to enter
- Giveaway open to United States only (Lower 48 states)
Film Festival Prize Descriptions and Approximate Retail Values:
- InReach Mini ($349)
- Xero A1 Bowsight ($799)
- Viper 10x50 HD Binocular ($729)
- Razor HD 4000 Rangefinder ($729)
- Viper 85mm Spotting Scope Angled ($1350)
- G40 Cooler ($300)
- G60 Cooler ($350)
- (2 qty) Stiff Arm Elite Kit ($200 each)
- (2 qty) Wyndscent Unit Kits ($145 each)
- Rider DLX Pellet Grill ($599)
- Prime Nexus Bow ($999)
- Quest NXT Bow ($429)
Bedford Camera and Video
- DJI Mavic Mini Drone with Fly More Combo ($500)
- GoPro Hero 7 White ($200)
Film the Hunt
- 4 Day Field Production Course for winner and friend ($4000)
- Artemis 2 Tent ($490)
- Badlands 2200 Pack ($380)
- Badlands Bino XR Binocular Case ($150)
- Badlands Resist Jacket and Pant ($400)
- Badlands Pyre Jacket and Bib ($740)
- Badlands Vario 33 Kit ($500)
- (2 qty) – HuntVault Elite Box ($200 each)
- (4 qty) $800 Gift Card towards any Bakcou ebike ($800 each)
OKLAHOMA JOE’S AND BADLANDS BRAND SPRING SWEEPSTAKES 2021 - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
In order to enter or win the Oklahoma Joe’s and Badlands Brand Spring Sweepstakes 2021 (the “Sweepstakes”), you must fully comply with these Official Rules (“Rules”) and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsors. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Char-Broil, LLC (“Char-Broil”), 1442 Belfast Avenue, Columbus, Georgia 31904 and Badlands Gear Co., LLC (“Badlands”), 1017 Front Avenue, Columbus, Georgia 31901. Char-Broil and Badlands are each a Sponsor and collectively referred to as “Sponsors”.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of, and located in, the 48 contiguous states of the continental United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age or older as of the date of Entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors, or any of Sponsors’ parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, public relations, promotional, and marketing agencies, and members of the immediate families (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) of any of the preceding and those living in the same household(whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and to Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Entry. The Sweepstakes commences at 8:00 AM (Eastern Time) on March 2, 2021 and ends at 4:00 PM (Eastern Time) on April 2, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, eligible persons (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the online entry form located at oklahomajoes.com/2021-spring-sweepstake and ________ (“Entry”). Entrant may only enter using one e-mail account. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) Entry by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or any other methods by an Entrant to increase the number of Entries may disqualify Entrant from the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be submitted and received before the end of the Entry Period.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Entry must comply with these Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification. One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by the Sponsors on or about April 5, 2021. Each Entrant is limited to one (1) Prize package. The potential winner will be notified by the Sponsors at the e-mail address that was used for Entry. The potential winner has 48 hours to respond to Sponsors’ notification to claim the Prize. Except where prohibited, the winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsors an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release in a form to be provided by Sponsors (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within the time period or by the date specified in Sponsors’ notification or an alternate winner may be selected. In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be contacted for whatever reason or fails to respond to the notification within the required time period, (b) a potential winner rejects or is ineligible for the Prize, (c) of noncompliance with the Rules, or (d) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- Prize. Sponsors will award one (1) prize package (“Prize”). The Prize to be awarded is:
OKLAHOMA JOE’S Bronco Drum Smoker
OKLAHOMA JOE’S Blacksmith 2-Piece Tool Set
OKLAHOMA JOE’S Hickory Wood Chunks
Badlands Turkey Vest
Badlands Stealth Hoodie
Badlands Algus Pant
Badlands Bino XR Binocular Case
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize
The Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to make Prize substitutions of equal or greater value. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by a winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. In the case of a winner’s forfeiture of the Prize, Sponsors may select an alternate winner. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) associated with the Prize and will, and hereby does, hold Sponsors harmless from liability for failure to timely report and/or pay such taxes.
- General Terms; Right to Cancel, Modify. Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or Entrant’s failure to monitor his/her account; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the Prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the Prize for any reason; (f) if a Prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to force majeure, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any Prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or Prize related activities. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be (i) tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Rules; or (iii) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple accounts or identities or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsors determine, in their sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right to void the Entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible Entries received as of the termination date.
- Publicity Releases. Entrants may not issue press releases or other publicity in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes without the consent of Sponsors. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, the winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsors to use and/or publish winner’s Entry photo and winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsors, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsors, in any and all forms of media worldwide, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, internet, and social media without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
- Winners’ List. To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope within 60 days after the expiration of the Entry Period to: Char-Broil, LLC, Attn: Oklahoma Joe’s and Badlands Spring Sweepstakes 2021, 1442 Belfast Avenue, Columbus, Georgia 31904.
- Release of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Instagram, and Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or Prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, intellectual property infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Warranties and Consents. By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read and agreed to be bound by these Rules (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and (iii) all of the information provided on the Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by Sponsors for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SPONSORS ARE PROVIDING THE SWEEPSTAKES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SPONSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE TECHNOLOGY USED TO PROVIDE IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, OR (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ENABLE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN IT. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE RULES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Entrants and winner further acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize or any component thereof.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Rules will operate as a waiver thereof. No waiver of any provision of these Rules, or any rights or obligations of either party under these Rules, shall be effective, except pursuant to a written instrument signed by the party waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing.
- Governing Law; Forum Selection. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant or Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Muscogee County, Georgia and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have (“Forum”). To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants further agree to bring any action exclusively in the Forum and waive any right of all damages on relief other than his/her actual out-of-pocket costs in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any).
Have questions about Badlands’ shipping, or Badlands gear in general? We want to hear ‘em. Send yours to info@Badlandspacks.com.