Have questions? Get in touch with a Badlands pro.
FIND A BADLANDS DEALER
Want to buy Badlands gear in person? Find a store that carries our gear.
WARRANTY & REPAIRS
Need a fix? Our Unconditional warranty covers you for life.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Order the wrong size or want a different item? We'll make it right.
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
Want a perfect fit? Follow these sizing guidelines for Badlands gear.
Need your gear shipped? Whether you live in the U.S., Canada or further afield, here's what it takes.
If you’re a DIY kind of a person, order replacement buckles and zipper pulls right here.
Discount codes cannot be applied to “closeout” items, or any items already on sale. They are also not valid with certain third-party items on our site.
Delivery sometimes lags behind what order tracking shows. Give it a few more days and make sure to check all areas of your property, including mailboxes, side areas, garages, etc. Ask your housemates/neighbors if they’ve received a package in your name. Call FedEx to see if they may have any more information. If, after all of this you still haven’t located your package, please reach out to us for further instruction.
Please allow 24 hours for the code to be delivered to you. If you still haven't gotten it after that, please reach out and we'll get you sorted.
We’re always looking for awesome new dealers to add to our dealer base! Please reach out to email@example.com with a little more info on your store, like store name, town, types of other products sold, channel (brick and mortar, e-commerce, outfitter, etc.), and we will get you in touch with our sales manager.
Badlands Approach was developed with an adaptable western color palette in mind. Greens, grays, browns and tans work together to blend effortlessly into many western landscapes and early season applications.
Badlands Approach FX came to life in the eastern hardwoods. With a color palette consisting of varying shades of darker brown color tones, this pattern excels in a tree stand, or later seasons.
Product + Gear Care
Please follow the care instructions on the care tag.
- Machine wash the garment in warm water with a small amount of liquid detergent. Avoid powder detergents, fabric softeners or bleach. Technical fabric cleaners such as Grangers Performance Wash work best for this because they contain no additives that can interfere with garment performance.
- Rinse the garment twice to make sure it’s free of detergent.
- You can hang dry or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle—double-check garment care instructions to see which method to use.
- Once the garment is initially dry, there’s an additional step. Dry it for an extra 20 minutes on medium heat to revive the DWR treatment. You can also spray it with a spray-on DWR like GRANGERS PERFORMANCE REPEL PLUS, to add water repellence.
The best method is to soak your pack in a bathtub using a mild, scent-free detergent. Rinse it well, then line dry it, out of direct sunlight. To avoid damage to your item (or machine) do NOT put your pack in the washer or dryer.
Warranty & Repair
You're covered—doesn't matter how or when it happened (unless, you know, you purposefully threw it in a fire or something). If we can repair it, we will. If we can't, we'll replace it with your permission. Either way, we'll do it on our dime. Learn More.
We try to turn around all warranty work within 3-4 working days. Once you factor in shipping times both ways, you can expect a total of about 10 days. Need it quicker? Note your deadline in the "additional instructions" section and we'll do our best to turn it around on the same day we get it—just plan ahead for the shipping time of about 7 days.
Our sewing machines are highly tuned, precision pieces of equipment. If you try and jam a mud-crusted pack through it, the end result won't be great. Soak your gear in the tub with a mild scent-free detergent, rise any problem areas and let it sun dry before sending it back.
Yes, sometimes. If it's simply a broken buckle, zipper or other small piece of hardware it saves us both time to just mail you the parts you need. Follow the instructions here to email us and request replacement parts.
Not to take a page out of the airlines' handbook—but you can always check the status of your gear on our warranty tracker in your account. Please note, you will be required to login or create an account
Yep. The only thing you'll pay for is shipping. Complete our simple, easy online payment and your gear will be back on your doorstep before you know it.
You can submit one warranty claim for all of the items and ship them in together. Just please make sure to clearly mark and note the issues with the items so we can get them repaired as quickly and efficiently as we can!
You are still responsible to ship us your item. The $12.00 fee is to cover return shipping on our end. We don’t ask for you to pay for any of the repairs just to cover shipping.
Yes, all products of ours have a lifetime warranty unless specified with an X or written on the pack “As-Is” or “No-Warranty”. If your product doesn’t have that, then you're good to go! Fill out a warranty claim and send us your pack. We'll get it repaired or replaced depending on the condition.
For outer layers and rain gear that'll go over thicker layers, consider going one size larger than normal.
You're all clear to go with your regular clothing size. Pro tip: If you prefer an extra-snug, athletic fit, you can go one size down.
It happens. When it does, head over to our <Returns and Exchanges> page to see how to send your piece back to us and get a new one with the right fit.
The sizing of our packs refers to the height of the pack and the frame, relative to your Torso length. In order to accurately determine your torso length, you’ll need a friend and a flexible tape measure.
- Tilt your head forward and feel for the bony bump where the slope of your shoulders meets your neck. This is your 7th cervical (or C7) vertebra—and the top of your torso length.
- On each side of your body, slide your hands down the ribcage to the top of your hip bones (aka the iliac crest). With index fingers pointing forward and thumbs pointing backward, draw an imaginary line between your thumbs. This spot on your lumbar is the bottom of your torso measurement.
- Stand up straight and have your friend measure the distance between the C7 and the imaginary line between your thumbs. That’s your torso length.
- Large Frame Fits 19"-22" Torso
- Medium Frame Fits 17"-19" Torso
You’ll have adjustment in the waist belt and yoke to further fine tune the fit from there!