Things break. It's just a part of life (especially when you hunt as hard as you do). Luckily, you made the wise choice of buying the only hunting gear with a truly UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Part of that warranty includes free replacement parts on some of the hardest-hit areas of your gear: buckles and zipper pulls. These pieces (as long as they're not sewn in) can easily be repaired on your end.
If you're in need of a repair that you can't handle on your own (anything involving sewing, patching, zipper replacement, etc.), you can send your item in for repair.
*We ask that you only order parts that you absolutely need in order to replace a broken item. Ordering "extras" or "spares" is discouraged, simply because we want to ensure we have enough replacement parts to go around. They don't grow on trees, after all!
To order your replacement parts, here's what you'll need to do:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use "Parts Order" as your Subject Line.
- Attach a picture of the part you need to replace or a picture of where the lost part needs to go (for example, if you lost or broke one half of your buckle, send us a picture of the other side). If you lost or broke a zipper pull, send us a picture of where it broke from, or another zipper pull on your pack that's comparable.
- Include any additional information that would help us identify what part you need (for example, the width of a buckle, if you're able to measure it).
- Include your full name, shipping address and a phone number in your email — we'll reach out if we have any additional questions.
- We'll email you back within 2-3 business days to let you know we've received your parts order.
- If we don't have any questions, we'll simply get your part in the mail, and you'll be good to go.
We look forward to getting you back in action. If you have non-repair related questions, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and happy hunting!